Sign up for News
TUKWILA, Wash. (March 24, 2014) - Washington Youth Soccer has partnered with the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) to create the Washington Coaches Association, a valuable resource for coaches of all levels in Washington state. The Washington Coaches Association will allow members the benefits of both the Washington Youth Soccer Coaches Department and NSCAA resources.
Annual membership to the Washington Coaches Association is just $65, more than 30% off the regular NSCAA membership price of $95. Members will receive:
- Access to the NSCAA online library, including training plans and exercises, theory and videos
- A subscription to the Soccer Journal, the official publication of the NSCAA
- Discounts on coaching courses
- Significant discount to the annual NSCAA Convention/US Youth Soccer Workshop
- NSCAA coaches’ insurance
- Personalized NSCAA membership card with discounts
- Priority notification and access to Washington Youth Soccer coaches’ training sessions, seminars, lectures and the latest resources
- Subscription to Washington Youth Soccer coaching newsletters and to stay informed on local news and events
- Special offers from Washington Youth Soccer and NSCAA partners
“The partnership between Washington Youth Soccer and the NSCAA to create the Washington Coaches Association is a great step forward for coaches in the state,” commented Washington Youth Soccer Director of Coaching Education Shannon Murray. “Coaches of all levels will benefit from this association and be able to take advantage of all the benefits the NSCAA has to offer from a national perspective, and at the same time stay more connected with the latest developments here in Washington. This is just the start of some great benefits Washington Youth Soccer has planned with the Coaches Association.”
Founded in 1941, the National Soccer Coaches Association of America is the largest soccer coaches' organization in the world dedicated to serving the needs of soccer coaches. Members include coaches, administrators, players and soccer enthusiasts at all levels of the game who wish to ally themselves with the organization's mission and to “Learn. Participate. Belong.”
Washington Youth Soccer is the largest youth soccer organization in Washington and is the state's affiliate for US Youth Soccer, the largest youth sports organization in the United States and the most populous member of the United States Soccer Federation, the governing body for soccer in the United States. Washington Youth Soccer is the tenth largest membership in the nation; representing over 105,000 players (ages 4-19) and their families, 15,000 coaches on 12,000 teams and 6,500 referees in the state of Washington.
To learn more about the Washington Coaches Association and to register, click here. To learn more about NSCAA membership, click here.