The SSUL Recreational Cup is the entry point for the WA Youth Soccer Recreational Cup, the State Tournament exclusively for U11-U19 recreational teams. Preliminary games are held within each respective geographical area in October and November, with the SSUL Finals being held prior to Thanksgiving. The SSUL Recreational Cup champions will then proceed to the State Quarterfinals the first weekend in December, with semifinals and finals the second weekend in December.
Please review the State Rules for Recreational Cup link at the bottom of this page for eligibility.
This cup is open to recreational teams only. A recreational team is defined as any team where the use of tryouts, invitations, recruiting or any like process to roster players selectively on the basis of talent or ability is prohibited.
SSUL administrators will determine whether teams fit the recreational classification.
Additionally your tournament roster is your registered team for the current league season - no guest players allowed.
2016 Important Dates
||Mandatory coaches conference call
||SSUL Preliminary Round begins
||SSUL Championship matches
||State Quarterfinals (location TBD)
||State Semifinals/Finals (Starfire)
The entry fee is $150 per team. Check with your home Association/Club for any additional fees. All fees are payable to your Home Association.
How to Register
1) Head coach/team manager or other team official will need to contact their home Association or Club to determine the process and total fee to register for the tournament.
2) Submit payment to your Association Registrar by date requested (no later than 10/1/2016).
3) Association Registrars will register the teams for the Recreational Cup via the SSUL Affinity website. Registrars should follow the same process they use to register teams for the SSUL league. Under the Tournament Tab select the SSUL Rec Cup.
4) Teams must be registered with payment received no later than 10/5/16.
*Check with your Association for any additional instructions.
- US Youth Soccer State Association member passes and player cards are required for all players and team officials.
- Games are generally scheduled on the opposite day from your league game, although league or Cup games may occur midweek.
- All coaches, managers, trainers and other team personnel (limited to 4) must be RMA cleared and have a current member pass.
- Only rostered coaches/managers/trainers will be allowed on the sidelines at Recreational Cup games.
- Make sure your team reserves the first two weekends in December for the State quarters, semis, and finals, and is willing to travel.
- Teams that advance to the SSUL Recreational Cup finals are required to provide a volunteer.
- There will be no games scheduled during Thanksgiving weekend.
For any questions on the SSUL Recreational Cup, contact Art King at email@example.com.
Results: 5 Record(s) Found.