Harbor Soccer Club – Business Manager Position
January 23, 2018 03:24 PM
Develops, organizes, implements and maintains business process workflow supporting the ‘off the field’ aspects of Harbor Soccer Club with a strong focus on financial data and systems management.
- Supports and implements policy and directives from the Board of Directors
- Registration / Financial Aid
- Form 990 – CPA review
- Policy & Documentation
- Systems Maintenance
- Social Media/Marketing:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field; Accounting preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in Finance & Accounting, Office Administration or related field
- Proficient in O365 applications as both a User and Administrator
- Experience utilizing and/or knowledge of Affinity Sports (or similar) registration software.
- Demonstrated experience documenting and implementing business controls
- Strong budget development and oversight experience highly desired
- Positive Attitude, professional demeanor, high energy and the ability to foster a friendly and inclusive customer service experience.
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple activities, establish priorities, attend to detail, handle interruptions, manage time and follow up.
- Resourcefulness with the ability to problem-solve and take initiative; ability to anticipate needs and priorities.
- Flexible and collaborative, yet able to work effectively with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and volunteers at all levels of HSC
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability.
- Ability to effectively develop, present and communicate policy & procedures to others.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to network and represent HSC in our local community
- Desire to work in Youth Sports Organization; experience preferred
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 30-35 hours per week
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com