The 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held on May 19, 2018 at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center. (17620 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188).
If you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting, please contact Terry Fisher at 253.944.1601 or email@example.com
2018 Annual General Meeting Documents
Notice of Meeting
Tentative Meeting Agenda
Draft 2018 APFM Minutes
Please fill out the 2018 Annual General Meeting RSVP form no later than Friday, May 4, 2017.
Association Annual Report Upload
The Annual Report upload form for Associations can be found here. This is a great opportunity to highlight your Association and the programs that are offered. This information needs to be uploaded by by Friday June 1, 2018.
If you are in need of lodging for Friday, May 18, you can reserve a room at a special reduced rate of $149 with the group code WYS5.
Individuals can make their reservation by any of the following:
Call 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) and reference group code WYS5
visit the Hilton Website and enter the group code WYS5 under "Special accounts and Rates"
Please make your room reservation by Friday, April 17 2018, to secure this group rate.
Important Dates for Board Nominations
- 60 Days prior to AGM, Nominating Committee shall notify nominees – March 20 (Tuesday)
- 45 Days Nominees must submit a nomination packet- resume, statement of function and written acceptance to office – April 4 (Wednesday)
- 45 Days Nomination Committee shall publish the list and nomination packets of candidates for election at least 45 days before AGM – April 4 (Wednesday)
- No later than 30 days prior to AGM Member Associations may propose alternate names of candidates for open positions on the Board – before April 19 (Thursday)
- No later than 20 days prior to AGM Nominating Committee shall publish the name of additional candidates by the Member Associations – April 29 (Sunday)
Board Member Nomination Information
The WA Youth Soccer Board of Directors Nominating Committee is beginning the nomination process for the 2018 Board of Directors election to be held at the AGM on May 19. Please see the Board Member Nominating Criteria below for more information on the duties and commitment required of board members. If you have any questions, or a suggested nominee, please contact Terry Fisher at Terry@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
Board Member Nominating Criteria
WA Youth Soccer Governance Code of Ethics
Board Member Nomination Form
Board Nomination Packets: