The 2015 Annual General Meeting will be held on May 16, 2015 at the Embassy Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. The 2015 Awards Luncheon, where we will announce and celebrate our Of The Year Winners, will follow the meeting.
Embassy Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
15920 W Valley Hwy
Seattle, WA 98188
If you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting, please contact Kristen Phillips at 253.944.1607 or Kristen@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
2015 Annual General Meeting Documents
To be posted
To be posted
Association Annual Report Upload
This is a great opportunity to highlight your Association and the programs that are offered. If you would like to submit your Annual Report, please email it to Kristen Phillips at Kristen@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
Lodging for Friday May 15, will be provided by Washington Youth Soccer to any representative who must travel more than 50 miles (one way) to attend the annual meeting. Please indicate on your RSVP if you will need lodging. *You must RSVP by Friday May 8, 2015, to guarantee your reservation*
Important Dates for Board Nominations
- 60 Days prior to AGM, Nominating Committee shall notify nominees – March 17 (Tuesday)
- 45 Days Nominees must submit a nomination packet- resume, statement of function and written acceptance to office – March 23 (Monday) *date listed is earlier than 45 days in order to give committee and staff time to process for posting*
- 45 Days Nomination Committee shall publish the list and nomination packets of candidates for election at least 45 days before AGM – April 1 (Wednesday)
- No later than 30 days prior to AGM Member Associations and District Commissioners may propose alternate names of candidates for open positions on the Board – before April 16 (Thursday) – Open April 1 to April 16
- No later than 20 days prior to AGM Nominating Committee shall publish the name of additional candidates by the Member Associations – April 26 (Sunday)
Board Member Nomination Information
The WA Youth Soccer Board of Directors Nominating Committee is beginning the nomination process for the 2015 Board of Directors election to be held at the AGM on May 16. There will be 6 board positions open for nomination. Please see the Board Member Nominating Criteria below for more information on the duties and commitment required of board members. If you have any questions, or a suggested nominee, please contact Terry Fisher at terry@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
Board Member Nominating Criteria
WA Youth Soccer Governance Code of Ethics
Board Member Nomination Form