The 2017 Annual General Meeting will be held on May 13, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. (15920 W Valley Hwy, Seattle, WA 98188).
If you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting, please contact Terry Fisher at 253.944.1601 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Annual General Meeting Documents
Notice of Meeting
Tentative Meeting Agenda
Draft 2017 APFM Minutes
Please fill out the 2017 Annual General Meeting RSVP form no later than Friday, May 5, 2017.
Association Annual Report Upload
The Annual Report upload form for Associations can be found here. The form is 4 easy questions about your Association and has the option of including your logo. This is a great opportunity to highlight your Association and the programs that are offered. This information needs to be uploaded by by Friday May 5, 2017.
If you are in need of lodging for Friday, May 12, you can reserve a room at a special reduced rate of $119 with the group code 7WS.
Individuals can make their reservation by any of the following:
Call 1-800-Embassy (1-800-362-2779) and reference group code 7WS
visit the Embassy Suites Website and enter the group code 7WS under "Special accounts and Rates"
Please make your room reservation by Thursday, May 4 2017, to secure this group rate.
Important Dates for Board Nominations
- 60 Days prior to AGM, Nominating Committee shall notify nominees – March 15 (Tuesday)
- 45 Days Nominees must submit a nomination packet- resume, statement of function and written acceptance to office – March 31 (Friday)
- 45 Days Nomination Committee shall publish the list and nomination packets of candidates for election at least 45 days before AGM – March 31 (Friday)
- No later than 30 days prior to AGM Member Associations and District Commissioners may propose alternate names of candidates for open positions on the Board – before April 13 (Thursday) – Open March 30 to April 13
- No later than 20 days prior to AGM Nominating Committee shall publish the name of additional candidates by the Member Associations – April 23 (Sunday)
Board Member Nomination Information
The WA Youth Soccer Board of Directors Nominating Committee is beginning the nomination process for the 2017 Board of Directors election to be held at the AGM on May 13. Please see the Board Member Nominating Criteria below for more information on the duties and commitment required of board members. If you have any questions, or a suggested nominee, please contact Terry Fisher at Terry@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
Board Member Nominating Criteria
WA Youth Soccer Governance Code of Ethics
Board Member Nomination Form
Board Nomination Packets: