Washington Youth Soccer has partnered with Wenatchee, Washington based fruit company, Stemilt Growers and their Bountiful Fruit Fundraising program to offer clubs and associations a fresh, flavorful, and healthy fundraiser.
The Mathison’s, founding family of Stemilt, have been growing premium apples and pears in eastern Washington since the early 1900’s. Now, Washington Youth Soccer clubs and associations have an opportunity to raise funds by selling boxes of premium-quality Stemilt apples and pears.
Aside from getting healthy fruits into other people’s hands, the best part of this fundraising program is that the club/association gets a 33% profit on each box of healthy fruit that is sold. With boxes ranging from $25-35, that’s a profit range of $8.25-$11.55 per box. As you might imagine, profits can add up quickly!
How to get a Bountiful Fruit Fundraising program started:
- Have your fundraising lead contact Stephanie Chance at Stemilt to get a program started. She can be reached at 509-662-9667 x1242.
- Distribute brochures and order forms to your teams to get them selling! We will provide you with these forms.
- Collect orders and all payments by the order deadline date (indicated on the program brochure).
- Place your club/association’s group order with Stephanie. She will arrange for the fruit to be freshly packed and delivered to a pre-determined location for teams to pick-up and distribute. (Note: A check will need to be made out to Stemilt to cover the fruit costs prior to delivery.)
- Await the fruit delivery date and have your teams distribute to all those who purchased a box!