Please read the below details on hosting a Coaching Education Course:
A Coaching Education course can be requested by an Association or Club - The clinic must be approved by Washington Youth Soccer and the Regional Development Officer (RDO) of your District. Click Here to find your RDO contact email.
Korrio, a Seattle-based automation company, is our new database platform. When registering to host a Coaching Education Course you will be prompted to either enter your username and password or create a Korrio log-in. Korrio will provide easy-to-follow steps to get you started if you do not already have a login. If you have any questions, please contact Cole Morgan at colem@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
Host Association/Club Responsibilities:
- Identify and reserve a safe and appropriate full field with 2 full size goals
- Identify and reserve an appropriate room with a projector, projector screen and white board
- Provide drinkable water and ice for field sessions
- Provide youth players for coaching sessions
- Provide a sports tent or shelter for sun or rain
Minimum number of Candidates to hold a Youth Mod is 10
Minimum number of Candidates to hold an "E" License is 12
Minimum number of Candidates to hold a "D" License is 15
Once a course is approved, you will be notified by the RDO of your District within 5 business days. The course will then be open for individual registration.
Register to Host a Coaching Course